Associate HRBP (with French), EMEA
Associate HR Business Partner (with French), EMEA
Who We Are:
We are looking for a well-rounded, HR generalist to join the EMEA People Team. Reporting to the Lead HRBP for EMEA, this Associate HRBP role combines a blend of HR generalist and Associate HRBP support across the region. The role will partner with our Senior HR Business Partners, our People Operations team and our HR Centres of Excellence to provide HR support and guidance to our managers and employees.
What You’ll Do
- Support Regional HR Business Partners in the planning and execution of cyclical HR programmes, including performance management, talent and succession planning, compensation and benefits planning, employment engagement programs, and the execution of Learning & Development initiatives;
- Provide HR support and consultation to the business, answering employee and manager queries about HR programs, policies and other HR-related topics including Leave Policy;
- Partner with Regional HR Business Partners, Employee Relations and Employment Legal to manage and execute basic investigations end-to-end, including intake meetings, background research, investigation interviews, and debrief meetings; analyse case management metrics and help develop long-term solutions for systemic issues, including training, coaching and other solutions;
- Support the People Operations team with employee life cycle activities, including new joiner and leaver processes;
- Foster and maintain strong internal relationships with key HR colleagues globally (including Recruitment, People Operations, Total Rewards, Global Mobility and People Analytics);
- Deliver initiatives to improve the employee experience with HR support, by identifying and proposing solutions to improving our service delivery model; and
- Support and/or lead on HR projects and process improvement initiatives as required.
Who You Are (Level 4 role):
- A HR professional who has worked in a generalist role for at least 3 years’ and who wants to develop their HRBP skills, or for an experienced HR professional who wants to move into their first HRBP role;
- Passionate about delivering quality HR support to Business Leaders, that needs to be agile and deliver on a significant growth agenda;
- Have really strong relationship-building and team collaboration skills;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing, rapid-growth, fun environment; and
- Able to successfully manage high workloads and conflicting priorities.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in HR
- 3+ years of relevant HR experience as a HR Generalist or Associate HRBP
- Given the role specifically supports the France market as a priority, fluent French is a requirement; working knowledge of the French employment market is a distinct advantage
- Case management expertise in Ireland and/or the UK
- Working knowledge of Irish and UK employment law and regulations, with broader EMEA employment law knowledge a distinct advantage
- Experience supporting global/distributed organizations a distinct advantage
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!