Ad Operations Specialist, Revenue & Partnership Ops (Dublin)
Who We Are
Twitter’s Ad Operations team serves as the primary support structure for advertisers and the
global sales organization. As Twitter Ads grows in markets around the world, we are expanding
our team to ensure continued delivery of world-class support operations.
What You’ll Do
As an Ad Operations Specialist, you will resolve complex questions and provide
knowledgeable troubleshooting for an array of product issues related to billing, policy, account
setup, campaign performance and more. You will provide scaled support for the Global
business as well as facilitate high touch assistance and issue resolution for Sellers in your
region. You will develop deep product knowledge, instincts and expertise and serve as an
escalation point to sellers in your region.
Your time will be divided equally between complex issue resolution and identifying and leading
high complexity, high impact projects and programs that improve team efficacy. The scale and
scope of these initiatives will be such that success delivers measurable increases in top-level
team KPI’s and/or Twitter’s business metrics. Achieving this will require innovative thinking,
top-notch project management, risk-taking, crisp communication, independent prioritization
and effective cross-functional coordination.
Who You Are
You are passionate about technology and have a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and
work effectively in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments. You are detail-oriented and
capable of quickly learning and applying technical concepts. You exhibit a proactive, can-do
spirit and approach your work with vigour and determination.
● Resolve issues clearly and thoughtfully by asking the right questions and taking the
time to craft clear, thorough responses.
● Identify issues related to product, policy or global process that are affecting the
business; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams around the world to resolve
● Manage high profile and time-sensitive escalations in a calm and effective manner
● Manage relationships with key stakeholders across Twitter’s Global Revenue
● Monitor patterns and proactively surface proposals to improve quality, productivity and
● Collect, analyze and/or communicate product issues and feedback for the product
management and engineering teams
● Understand the direct relationship between support efficacy and business performance;
identify and drive new solutions to optimize
● Directly apply data on team and individual support quality and productivity to guide day
to day execution and inform process innovation
● Bachelor’s Degree
● You have at least 3 years of professional experience
● You have excellent verbal and written communication
● Experience in project management and or improving operational processes with a
● You possess strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
● Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and maintain healthy relationships with
● Experience analyzing process flows and devising improvement strategies
● Intensely curious about Internet technology, advertising and analytics
● Demonstrated ability to effectively work with, guide and/or mentor others
● Experience working in a customer/client-facing environment (preferred)
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!