Accounts Payable & Operations Specialist
@TwitterDublin, EMEA HQ since end of 2011, with over 200 employees and over 20 functions.
Twitter is seeking an experienced Accounts, Payable Specialist, to be based in our International HQ, Dublin. This will be a key finance role reporting to the EMEA Source2Pay Manager while working in a fast-moving, challenging yet fun environment.
Come join us to help millions of people connect, express and discover the world on the Twitter platform.
The role will cover all aspects of Accounts Payable & Finance Operations:
- Oversight and responsibility for AP activities in EMEA 7 entities in 9 locations
- Supervision of outsourced team based in Bangalore & Manilla to ensure invoices are processed in accordance with policy and timelines
- Ensuring AP month end activities are managed and closed out effectively
- Determine Supplier payment requirements and resolve invoice-related queries on a timely basis
- Investigate and resolve rejected payments and cash receipts as necessary
- Ensure relevant KPI’s are achieved on a monthly basis
- Maintenance & reconciliation of outstanding invoices and/or refunds on weekly basis.
- Manage relationships with internal customer groups and serve as point of escalation
- Work with offshore finance teams to ensure internal customer compliance and satisfaction
- Maintain EMEA AP ticketing system, ensuring required metrics are achieved
- Support of Procurement and Vendor Maintenance outsourced teams in Bangalore & Manilla
- Serve as point of escalation and resolution for all Procure 2 Pay queries in EMEA
- Contribute to cross-functional projects to improve the Procure 2 Pay process (working with S2P, tax, accounting and others)
- Back up to the T&E specialist for operational activities
- Point of contact for VAT and Audit reporting, query management & problem-solving
- Reporting and analysis on an ad-hoc basis
- BA/BS preferably with a financial focus (Business, Economics, Accounting)
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience in a fast-paced multinational company.
- Attention to detail & demonstrated data-driven approach to solving problems
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with stakeholders in multiple locations
- European language proficiency preferable
- Strong Excel and Oracle skills preferable
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!