Sr. Sales Financial Analyst
Who We Are:
Sales Finance provides insight into Twitter’s business using financial models built on strong relationships. We engage directly with both senior management and front-line sales to understand the drivers of Twitter’s revenue and how to optimize that revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- Build models to analyze complex and sometimes ambiguous business issues: revenue forecasting, market sizing, compensation structures, product launches
- Work closely with Sales management to create revenue growth plans and to determine optimal resource allocation; independently covering a group of sales verticals
- Work with key stakeholders to create, draft, and communicate policies to facilitate smoother operations and improve decision making
- Work with large data sets, synthesize insights, and present recommendations to executives
- Design and implement reporting tools for your business partners
- Create meaningful presentations and analyses that tell a story focused on insights, not just data
- Streamline processes and increase bandwidth within the Sales Finance team through automation and outsourcing
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and effectively influence business partners
- Detail-oriented while working across a wide variety of projects
- Personable, approachable as we interface with various stakeholders throughout the organization
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle many competing requests
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- 4+ years of experience preferably in corporate finance, investment banking, investment management, management consulting
- Superior PowerPoint and Excel financial modeling skills
- Experience with SQL and Tableau
- Experience manipulating complex and large data sets
- Possess a demonstrable grasp of Twitter, mobile (i.e., device and carrier markets), web and media market
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!