Sr. Customer Learning Leader- Global Customer Learning
This position plays a critical role in providing direct learning and sales enablement support to the Customer organization. The CLL has overall and day to day responsibility for insuring that the sales curriculum, sales systems & tools and and strategic sales skills development align with the Customer organization’s business plan and support and contribute to their success. The role acts as both a learning consultant and business advisor for the EMEA customer management team.
The CLL is responsible for fully integrating themselves and by extension Global Customer Learning into the EMEA leadership inner circle.
This includes the following:
● Participate in all Leader’s Off-sites, QBRs, and regular leadership meetings.
● Provide insight and analysis on employee performance as well as historical trend analysis. These metrics are defined by the business in consultation with the CLL and are specifically related to desired end states.
● Work across Customer Strategy & Operations to provide a comprehensive view on employee usage and quality of experience with tools such as Branch, SFDC, AdSpy, and AM Recommendation Tool.
● Make recommendations for programmatic interventions to measurably improve employee performance. More specifically, insure GCL programs are sufficiently customized to ensure employee teams are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skill to effectively meet targets.
● Conduct bottoms-up learning needs analysis and ensure HC and Financial resources are aligned to support key findings.
● Provide regular reporting on employee training completions and readiness to fulfill role responsibilities.
● Conduct joint planning sessions with Product Marketing, Research, Brand Strategy, Agency Teams and Global Business Marketing . Insure that the quarterly training schedule and content are aligned with the marketing objectives defined by these groups.
In addition, the CLL must be able to act as a trusted advisor to the business. They must be able to understand how learning and enablement can be used as a lever to support long term needs of the business as well as short-term requirements. This not only includes ensuring that learning programs address critical business needs but also influences how we operationalize, plan and execute against those business requirements.
The CLL must be able to advocate and deliver programs designed and developed centrally, as well as modify programs as needed to reflect regional requirements. They will need to work with the Global Program Managers to insure learning paths accurately reflect the needs of their employees.
The CLL will have regular joint planning meetings with cross-functional stakeholders such as HR, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Media, Brand and Agency teams. In particular they will need to bring visibility to the Product Marketing roadmap and insure regional programs reflect what is available in EMEA.
The CLL must be able to perform a needs based learning analysis and provide insight and guidance to the Global Program Managers on the content of their programs, the urgency of those needs and the delivery methods.
● B.A. required, preferably with an emphasis in Psychology, Business or Education
● 10-15 years designing and delivering successful training programs specifically for sales and marketing organizations
● Work Experience in large scale Program / Project management with regional stakeholders
● Experience working across organizations, influencing and collaborating with others to successfully implement programs
● Excellent listening and communications skills
● Demonstrated experience designing and conducting behavior related needs analysis
● Strong analytical skills and the ability to construct a story to support a set of data
● Experience using a consulting approach to identify and build effective learning solutions
● Experience working with top-class sales skills vendors an advantage
● Previous facilitation experience and the ability to lead programs such as account planning and strategy planning sessions.
● Previous experience supervising a team in support of a common goal
● Background in sales, preferably in a digital environment (not required)
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.