Sales Manager, Large Client Solutions (Dublin)
Who We Are
Twitter has changed the way people communicate, and over the last few years our sales teams have evolved and scaled how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base. Twitter is continuing to build a world-class team of sales professionals, and is seeking a leading Sales Manager to further develop our UK vertical teams. If you are an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience in digital advertising, as well as a strong track record with solid customer relationships, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales management opportunities at Twitter, Inc.
What You’ll Do
- Generate growth in multiple UK verticals and deliver revenue against a quarterly quota established for revenue earned from ad serving and other services
- Lead, manage and inspire a high performing vertical focused sales team of Client Partners and Client Account Managers
- Actively coach and develop your team to consistently deliver strong results
- Use deep vertical knowledge to partner with your team and build winning vertical strategies
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to execute vertical strategies, remove blockers and maximize results
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all client executives and key stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership within the industry as it relates to ad serving platforms
- Provide deep vertical and product knowledge and insights to drive creative and long term improvements to our overall platform offering
- Own quarterly regional sales forecasts, planning and budgeting
Who You Are
- A deep understanding of the online advertising industry with a focus on the tools and technologies that enable ad serving
- Preferably some experience in performance advertising
- At least 10 years proven direct sales experience in digital media with strong foundation in technology, or in technology sales with strong foundation in digital media
- Experience with partner/agency/alliance management, business development and negotiations
- Experience with direct advertiser sales, including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience setting up and growing an advertising sales team and successfully building and growing advertising sales revenue
- Proven experience in successfully working with Product, Engineering and Marketing groups
- Able to develop comprehensive forward looking plans and execute against them with both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Experienced people manager with a track record of building and contributing to high performing teams
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational capabilities
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!