Research Analyst, APAC (Singapore)
Working closely with our sales, marketing and comms team, the Research analyst will help to develop and evaluate research capabilities. Our team mission is to ‘Prove and Improve the value of Twitter’ to clients and the marketing community.
- Audience research: Develop and maintain insight that fuels sales effectively describing Twitter’s audience in terms of demographics, psychographics, insights, other trends/dimensions and tweet data.
- New Research Product Development: Working with product managers and revenue engineers in the development of new advertising research products.
- Research Product Launch: As new research products approach broader launch, train sales team on the process for execution of research projects with new measurement solutions.
- Data Analysis: Analyse and package findings and norms uncovered by newly-developed research products for external consumption.
- Case Studies: Package key client success stories for pre-sale conversations based on the research capabilities available.
- Measurement Portfolio: Understand relationship between the repertoire of Twitter’s advertising measurement solutions and how different research products can best predict key client objectives.
- Product Feedback: Apply research capabilities to evaluate and optimise the Twitter Ads product, using research insights as a barometer for the health of our ads product and identify opportunities for enhancement.
- BA/BS, MA/MS/MBA degree preferred
- Possess the knowledge and point-of-view about social media landscape, other digital media, social media marketing, digital media research/measurement and methodological considerations.
- Has to be a team player with an ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration with resources across teams.
- Strong communication skills and high comfort level presenting.
- Fluency in Mandarin (business level) or another leading language within APAC.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about a particular industry and/or product set.
- Ability to sift through large quantities of data to tell meaningful stories.
- Organised, responsible, with a focus on adhering to project timelines.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and is action-oriented.
- Self-driven and solution-oriented and can overcome obstacles to drive projects through completion.
- Knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, R, etc) and data query languages (SQL, etc) is a plus.
- Knowledge of inferential statistical techniques (regression analysis, ANOVA, etc) is a plus.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!