Job Description FTE Receptionist - NYC
Who We Are:
We are Twitter’s New York City office and we are looking for a driven and focused individual to run our reception area and serve as the first point of contact for all visitors in our space. This is a full time position and reports to the REW (Real Estate & Workplace) Office Manager in NYC.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the guest experience in our space. You will work with our security team to ensure a smooth registration process and see that all guest and visitors are greeted and have a positive experience.
- Manage content on display screens throughout the office letting our Tweeps know about special events and other important information
- Assist our Events Coordinator with conference room bookings through our internal ticketing system
- Help coordinate building access for all subtenants of Twitter in the NYC space
- Share coverage of Mailroom
- Additional administrative work as requested
Who You Are:
- Passionate about customer service and maintaining an extraordinary workspace that encourages staff to do their best work.
- Detail oriented
- Concise, specific and effective communicator (verbal and written)
- Positive and energetic
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience
- Flexibility with regard to job requirements
- Proficient in MAC environment and Google Apps Suite a plus
- Able to lift 25 lbs
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!