Product Manager, Publisher Products
Who We Are:
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Publisher Products team at Twitter where you will play a central role in how Twitter engages with the biggest media companies, sports leagues and celebrities around the world. Our team builds the tools and services that influence how publishers use the Twitter platform. In this role you will manage our set of curation products used by our publishers as well as our very own internal global curation team.
What You'll Do:
Alongside a veteran team of engineers, marketers and fellow product managers, you will be responsible for developing, prioritizing, communicating and executing on a roadmap for our products that enable our Curation Team and Publishers to be more efficient and effective with their use of the platform - ultimately driving up user engagement, conversation and revenue generated on Twitter.
Working closely with a diverse set of product teams across Twitter, you will:
- Manage and own the development and go-to-market for the next version of Moment Maker for our Curation Team and Publishers to create and publish Moments.
- Define and execute on a roadmap for our suite of Curation Tools working closely with the Curation and Events teams to ensure we can inform our users through our Curation efforts.
- Evaluate opportunities for Twitter to build news gathering tools available for our Curation team and partners.
- Work closely with other members of the team on building the next generation of our Sponsored Moments offering, enabling Publishers to generate revenue through our Moments platform.
- Work closely with product and partnerships teams across Twitter to identify features and validate roadmaps through close collaboration.
- Conduct customer-facing meetings to validate roadmaps and features through direct customer interaction.
- Collaborate with both consumer, data science and infrastructure teams to measure and improve the impact of the features you build and be able to explain why you reached your conclusions in a clear, accessible way.
- Work with Product Marketing to develop go-to-market strategies for the product areas you manage. Present to partners about the product areas you own at various global events such as Twitter Spark, our partner education program.
- You’re personable, empathetic, and excellent at building strong relationships with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders from across the business, regardless of their role or area of expertise
- You’re able to simplify and present technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders to explain features and drive buy-in
- You’re a creative, out of the box thinker with a demonstrated ability to bring your vision to life in close collaboration with engineering.
- You have a demonstrated ability to make data-driven decisions
- You’re a clear and effective communicator, both in person and in writing
- You’re driven to get things done with a focus on impact and a growth mindset
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Passion for Twitter and our mission
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative or engineering discipline.
- You have a track record of shipping successful products.
- You have peripheral experience of working with Publishers and an understanding of their needs.
- You have hands on experience building or using content management systems.
- A background working in newsrooms or on products used by Publishers.
- You have at least a working knowledge of media formats.
- You have experience working with remote teams.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!