MoPub Publisher Solutions Manager (London)
The MoPub Publisher Solutions Manager helps to manage relationships with our growing publisher base.
The PSM will lead the day to day operations with existing partners. The PSM will play a critical role in driving overall partnership optimization and satisfaction.
It is your job to do so by supporting the existing client’s team by providing insights and recommendations to improve our existing clients performances.
This is a highly visible role within the company assisting in the growth and retention of our newly signed clients. You will also drive cross-team collaboration with Publisher Solutions, Professional Services, and Product to ensure client success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Monitor existing clients performances and determine high-level trends
- Conduct analysis to better understand client’s performances and set-up in order to provide recommendations
- Build tools/processes to facilitate clients on-boarding and accelerate time to live
- Guide the customer relationships with a focus on building long-term partnerships through holding consultative conversations and proactively providing deep insights to justify recommendations
- Implement the strategy to grow effectively non-managed partners business in the region.
- Work cross-functionally to identify and implement revenue growth opportunities for publishers
- Convey client feedback, product requests and needs to product team with quantifiable impact and justification based on publisher size and relationship
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Comfortable with Excel and manipulating large data sets
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to all levels of management
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Non-english language skills is a plus
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!