Internal Mobility Recruiter
Who We Are:
Twitter…the best place you have ever worked. Ever. That is what makes Twitter unique. We aim to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while we are doing it. Twitter is looking for an outstanding Internal Technical Recruiter to help provide a smooth internal movement process, retain top engineering talent and continue to improve current processes’.
This is a 12-month contract position with the potential to convert to FTE.
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule huddles with hiring manager for internal candidates.
- Collaborate with technical recruiters and the engineering hiring managers to figure out their internal hiring needs, goals and interview framework.
- You project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process for employees within engineering, product and design.
- You will be the subject matter expert on our internal transfer processes' and manage employees applications through to completion.
- You provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- You will collaborate closely with HR, the compensation team and immigration both locally and globally, to ensure that all internal transfers follow internal processes.
- You will collaborate cross functionally with our recruiting ops and HR teams to continue to work on enhancing our internal transfer process.
- You take initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company.
- You provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process. You act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through.
- You extend offers, and ensure a smooth transition to the new team.
- You bring class and panache to the job
- 1+ years of full cycle recruiter experience preferred.
- Corporate Experience is not a must. Experience in an agency environment, either contingent or retained is also encouraged.
- Previous exposure to working with HRBP’s, compensation teams, immigration and engineering hiring teams is preferred.
- Experience with complex offer negotiations.
- Ability to multitask under tight timelines.
- Previous work history focusing on programs such as internal mobility and/or diversity initiatives a plus.
At Twitter, we have a bold aspiration to reach every person on the planet. We believe that goal is more attainable with a team that understands and represents different cultures and backgrounds. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. We are an equal opportunity employer.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!