Global Shared Services Operations Analyst
Twitter is seeking a Global Shared Services Operations Analyst who will be responsible for driving operations and cost efficiencies within our Revenue Operations (RevOps) team.
In RevOps, you will be a member of the global strategy and operations team supporting cost efficiency for scaled solutions. In your role, you will also take up broad spectrum special projects ranging from process improvements to capacity planning and resource prioritization. You will build and execute core operational processes - such as business planning, reporting, and ongoing business operations management. Your job will include in-depth quantitative analysis with particular focus on problem-solving and creation of scaled systems and processes. You will work closely with our internal partners to understand and execute on mutual business objectives. The position is based in San Francisco, CA.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide insightful analyses (operations-based and financial) to optimize Global Shared Services team for cost-efficient and high-quality customer support.
- Drive discreet strategic initiatives to improve service delivery, including implementing innovations and process improvement raised by global delivery teams, and quantifying the impact of these initiatives
- Build out business growth and cost models for initiatives and plans to enhance our customer experience and provide recommendations on prioritizing initiatives to maximize return on investment and resources
- Partner with Global Ops teams to evaluate onboarding of new workflows and expansion of existing workflows under the Global Shared Services team.
- Drive detailed planning, forecasting, and operational performance metrics alignment, including monthly review of both financial and operational results and metrics to highlight the challenges, issues, and deviations from expectations.
- Streamline the business process and daily activities, optimizing costs and instilling financial accountability for program spend and headcount
- Drive workforce management of BPO vendors and flex hire contractors for Global Shared Services team
- Drive activity-based costing to determine delivery cost structures for RevOps programs and workflows and potential areas of improvement
- Conduct research studies to understand customer sentiments and satisfaction
Who You Are:
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, including presenting complex analyses simply to different audiences
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient with Excel
- Great demeanor and partner-facing attitude, including being reliable, helpful, and efficient
- Ability to create and foster strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with a bias for action
- 4+ years of relevant experience in operations, finance, or strategic planning
- BA / BS degree with record of achievement; advanced degree a plus
- Ability to travel up to 15% to global vendor locations
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience in management consulting or business strategy / operations / planning
- Experience building data models, creating Tableau Visualizations, and/or writing SQL queries
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!