Executive Recruiter - Engineering/Product
Come Help Us Build Twitter!
Twitter is creating the number 1 career destination for recruiters. Recently, we decided to reinvent the way organizations recruit and reinvent the way teams work together to create greatness. The future of the organization puts a strong emphasis on building great leadership. As part of the Executive Recruiting team, you would be responsible for helping find some of the best leaders in the World to drive Twitter forward. Twitter is in search of an Executive Recruiter to partner closely with Twitter’s global leaders to provide a best in class recruiting experience. In this role, you will support the business by recruiting high level Software Engineers and Product Leaders with the opportunity to collaborate on other executive searches across the business. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for full lifecycle executive recruiting including: creating and driving successful and efficient recruitment strategies; ensuring superior client and candidate experiences; and collaborating with the team to refine and improve out attract and hire processes. This is a full time, permanent role.
- Drive a high-touch, proactive, and consultative full life-cycle search process.
- Consult with hiring leaders to define ideal candidate profiles and develop compelling job descriptions.
- Advise hiring leaders on search strategy, effective and efficient search processes, and market/hiring trends.
- Source, attract, and deliver highly qualified passive candidates.
- Assess candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers, manage the evaluation process and hiring decisions, execute candidate follow–up and feedback.
- Partner with research to develop research and sourcing strategies to ensure we meet or exceed or hiring goals while proactively building a diverse pipeline of top talent.
- Collaborate closely with human resources to forecast hiring needs, identify internal talent for open roles, and ensure smooth onboarding for new hires.
- In partnership with compensation, provide guidance on compensation packages.
- Extend and negotiate employment offers.
- Work closely with recruiting coordinators to ensure a good candidate interview experience.
- Manage outside search firms as necessary.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience at least 3 of which are focused on software engineering and product positions.
- Experience working in a search firm and technology company preferred.
- Experience using Internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems.
- Superior research and sourcing skills.
Skills and Personal Characteristics
- Highly curious with a genuine interest in people and their motivations.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a reputation for critical thinking and seeing around corners.
- A real passion for identifying diversity recruiting opportunities is strongly desired
- Ability to collaborate with senior engineering and business leaders from top-tier companies
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!