Customer Experience Measurement Lead
Twitter’s Market Insights & Analytics team is seeking a Customer Experience Measurement Lead.
This position is based in San Francisco.
Who We Are
The Market Insights & Analytics team seeks to understand and improve the value of Twitter for both advertisers and users. As a customer-centric organization, we explore how people think, feel, and behave on Twitter, and examine what that means for our advertising and publishing partners. We are a high-performance function leveraging the best of established research techniques as well as advanced analytics, user experience research and marketing science in our work. The Customer Experience Measurement Lead is a new position that will report into the Director of Market Insights and Analytics.
What You’ll Do
The Customer Experience Measurement Lead will be responsible for implementing and overseeing Customer Experience (CX) measurement and Voice of the Customer (VOC) capabilities for Twitter. You will lead a comprehensive insights program to support Twitter's goal to be the most recommended publisher partner in the industry. You will understand, monitor and suggest improvements to advertiser satisfaction and Net Promoter Score (NPS) and have the opportunity to impact partners' perceptions of Twitter and the revenue growth of our business. You'll have the opportunity to work with the leading research firms in the CX industry as well as drive the longer-term goal of implementing an internal NPS measurement program across service channels. This role is global in scope and will support the North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC markets.
Who You Are
You are a customer experience or research leader with demonstrated expertise in architecting, implementing and leading customer experience measurement programs including customer satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS) and loyalty research, preferably for business or advertising customers. You are passionate about understanding the factors that drive buying intention and recommendation and are experienced in leveraging the voice of the customer to advocate for business health. You have a strong interest in digital and programmatic advertising, online media, content strategy and social channels and believe in Twitter's mission of serving the public conversation.
- Implement Twitter's customer experience measurement program and drive the ongoing management of all NPS / CSAT metrics, feedback collection and research
- Identify and recommend the business improvements needed to achieve and maintain an industry-leading experience for advertising partners
- Achieve a deep understanding of customer perceptions and sentiment across their journey, delivering insights, reporting and strategic analyses that help executive leadership and their teams prioritize NPS-enhancing initiatives
- Manage third-party data collection, research and measurement vendors
- Conduct hands-on, primary research where beneficial including internal and customer interviews, field visits, customer advisory boards or other feedback collection methods
- Supplement data collection with secondary research, social listening and internal data where appropriate to provide holistic perspectives and insights synthesis
- Persuade cross functional teams to take action on insights through effective communication and collaboration
- Participate in thought leadership studies to advance the science of research, insights and measurement at Twitter and the greater advertising industry
- Collaborate with a thriving team of researchers and analysts with diverse backgrounds and skill sets to influence some of the biggest decisions at the company
- 8+ years' experience in CX measurement/research, CX program management, B2B research or enterprise customer insights
- Successful track record of architecting and implementing NPS measurement programs
- Deep knowledge of best practices in CX insights and data analysis, KPI development and realistic pathways to NPS enhancement
- Skilled at data collection and research methods including questionnaire design, survey programming and analysis
- Ability to translate complex business questions into efficient and focused inquiries
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to oversee third-party vendors and conduct hands-on research
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Experience working at a consumer technology company, advertising publisher, or ad tech company highly desirable
- Advanced degree desired; minimum of Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in business, marketing science, social science, advertising/media or a related field preferred
- Foreign language fluency is desirable, particularly Japanese, Chinese and/or Portuguese
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!