Corporate Finance Manager
Who We Are:
Twitter is looking for a Finance Manager to join our FP&A team. As a member of the finance team, you will perform a variety of tasks including developing and maintaining monthly reporting for key metrics for the total company by business unit, consolidation of financials and help with analysis for the close and the forecast. You will also work closely on expenses that impact Twitter, Inc. In addition, you will help the finance team develop and implement processes to support the needs of an evolving business. An ideal candidate is a top-performer who can thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the preparation key reporting metrics for operating expenses, tracking and reporting of monthly spend by business unit and prepare on-going variance analysis
- Perform monthly close activities and consolidated management reporting
- Design, develop & deliver robust and scalable expense reporting and planning tools for internal customers
- Perform quarterly, monthly and ad-hoc financial reporting and variance analyses
- Partner with Accounting and Finance teams during earnings, monthly close and quarterly close activities
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Finance, Accounting and across the company
- Be personable, approachable and able to connect with each and every person on the team and throughout the business
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and effectively influence senior business partners
- Ability to work autonomously, to meet tight deadlines, and to thrive in a fast paced environment under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication, experience presenting analyses to management and ability to lead and drive initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or Economics with a strong academic record; MBA / CPA is a plus
- 8-10 years of work experience, preferably in a Financial Planning & Analysis capacity
- Superior Excel financial modeling skills, strong familiarity with Hyperion/Smart View and proficient in creating Presentations; understanding of Oracle and accounting concepts a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!