Content Marketing Coordinator, Self-Serve Ads
Who We Are
Hundreds of millions of people use Twitter daily to see what’s new in the world and to connect to their interests. Twitter is also an electric place for brands, businesses, and self-promoters to find a loyal audience. Millions of those advertisers use self-serve ads and are educated and supported by the Self-Serve Ads (SSA) Team.
The SSA Global Content Marketing team builds programs, creates opportunities, and educates small, medium, and enterprise level companies. Our goal is to help brands and agencies understand how to use the channel, invest in the right level of Twitter Ads, and see measurable success on Twitter and Twitter Ads.
Who You Are
The team is looking for a Content Marketer to help produce editorial, product, and help center content to deliver this message. You will write, edit, and develop content that helps educate brands on the benefits of Twitter. You should have strong communication skills, a keen attention to detail, and be a grammar and spelling stickler. You should have a strong understanding of digital marketing, and a desire to always grow. This role will evolve and change. Must be willing to grow and evolve with the role, including bringing new ideas to the team to help share our message.
What You’ll Do
The Content Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Head of Content and Social for Twitter’s self-serve ads platform and work closely with different members of the SSA team.
- Writing/assisting in the creation of marketing collateral (help center articles, blog posts, landing pages, email copy, ad copy, etc.)
- Content project management: making sure content goes through the right workflow and approval processes while maintaining a deadline
- Proofing content to make sure it adheres to our style guidelines
- Assisting in reporting that turns data into an actionable story and communicating emerging opportunities to key stakeholders
- Working with internal resources, and with a design partner to prioritize and obtain visual creative
- Demonstrated track record of executing content with measurable results
- Ability to work with content creators to achieve stated objectives
- A combination of creative and analytical skills
- Strong writer and editor
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency, including adherence to brand standards
- Background in writing product and FAQ content
- Savvy and strategic social media user
- Exceptional project management skills with an ability to work across multiple groups and on tight deadlines
- Experience with content management systems (familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager a plus), as well as with content marketing tools and platforms
- Staying up-to-date with emerging trends
- An understanding of the role of SEO in content
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Digital ads, social, or online media background preferred
- Must be willing and excited to grow and change with the role
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Background with localization of content
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!