Client Partner (London)
Twitter has changed the way people around the world communicate. Now we are helping marketers connect with and engage our rapidly growing user base.
We are creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Client Partner to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience, a strong track record, and solid customer relationships, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities within our London office at Twitter UK.
· Establish a collaborative business relationship between Twitter and our clients, who include some of world's most exciting global brands, and their advertising agencies
· Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
· Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth
· Thought leadership – immersing yourself in the evolving social media landscape, and adapting to Twitter’s ongoing product developments
· Mentoring new team members as our organization grows
· 3-4+ years experience in digital media sales, working with big brands and leading advertising agencies
· Able to form meaningful relationships with key agency/client decision makers
· A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a book of business
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Deep understanding of Twitter and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
· Vertical experience a plus - particularly in retail, technology, automotive, travel, and consumer packaged goods
· Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
· A passion for Twitter and our mission
· BA / BS degree
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!