Client Account Manager, Greater China (Singapore)
Twitter has changed the way people communicate. Now we have a substantial opportunity to change how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base. Twitter is creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Account Manager to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a passion for learning, we invite you to talk to us about our advertising sales organization at Twitter, Inc.
This position is located in our office in Singapore and will require some travel to client and agency locations. The Account Manager will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Collaborating with Fortune 500 advertisers to understand their objectives, recommending best practices, and developing effective campaigns
- Educate and consult to demonstrate how to use Twitter’s advertising products, best practices, how to develop effective campaigns
- Executing, optimizing, and analyzing advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards
- Resolving campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, and identifying and implementing process improvements
- Managing contracts and renewals, and assisting our Sales Finance organization with payables and collections
- Providing feedback to our product and tools teams to help us scale our advertising platform
- Mentoring new team members as our organization grows
- 6+ years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships.
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision.
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers. Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate.
- A passion for Twitter and our mission.
- BA / BS degree.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!