Brand Planner, MENA
Brand Planner, MENA
The Brand Strategy team at Twitter works with the world’s top brands and their agencies to develop creative marketing activations.
As a critical part of Twitter’s Brand Strategy team, Brand Planners develop and position best-in-class creative opportunities to the world’s largest marketers. As an expert “storyteller,” Brand Planners align innovative, creative uses of Twitter with our advertisers’ marketing objectives. This role provides an exciting opportunity to work closely with other highly motivated sales and marketing professionals in an exciting, challenging and rewarding environment.
- The Brand Planner works within a team charged with growing the business relationship of several of Twitter’s largest and most important strategic accounts.
- The Brand Planner’s primary responsibility is to drive the proposal process from analysis of the brief to the delivery of the final deliverable through strategic planning and cross-organizational coordination in a timely manner.
- The Brand Planner should possess strong creative and design skills, as well as seasoned experience crafting compelling storylines and data-supported presentations to help drive revenue.
- Additionally, the Brand Planner assists in both internal and external brainstorming sessions with the overarching goals of distilling objectives and developing (creative) marketing solutions that help our top advertisers succeed on Twitter and beyond.
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years experience in digital media and marketing (agency/publisher), strategic planning (advertising agency), sales marketing
- Experience building custom presentations
- Ability to run data pulls and message effectively within proposals
- Strong design/formatting aesthetic
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities
- An innovative approach to problem solving and storytelling, with a commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency including adherence to Twitter and client brand standards
- Team player, with the ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration across multiple teams
- Comfortable with presenting to clients and agencies, in both small or large groups
- Proficient computer skills (Keynote, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Word, Excel)
- Arabic speaker a must
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!