Associate Client Account Manager
Twitter has changed the way people communicate. Now we have a substantial opportunity to change how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base.
Twitter is creating a world-class team of sales professionals, and is seeking Client Account Managers to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you are an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a passion for learning, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities at Twitter, Inc.
We are looking for someone to
- Grow our business in a way that makes us proud by providing world class service to our advertisers.
- Communicate fearlessly to build long lasting relationships with advertisers.
- Simplify Twitter as a platform for advertisers.
- Innovate through experimentation to create solutions for advertisers.
- ‘Ship it’ by meeting revenue targets through flawless campaign execution.
- Be rigorous to become a true Twitter product expert on our platform.
- Understands appropriate metrics & KPIs, being able to optimize delivery against the clients OKRs
- Is able to explain to clients how to best use Twitter vs. other platforms
- Brings Analysis to the Execution
- Optimizes clients campaigns by executing and analyzing advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards
- Delivers the priorities and challenges of their planning to meet the OKR of assigned portfolio
- Resolves campaign issues in a timely and productive manner and identifying and implementing process improvement.
- Provides feedback to product and tools teams to help us scale advertising platform
- Builds analytical framework through data analysis and research to match established KPIs with results
- Fosters productive relations with Media Managers and those responsible for operation and content creation within client and agencies
- 3+ years of experience managing social and/or digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong record of contributing to improving efficiency levels within project delivery
- Ability to create, develop and enhance customer relationships
- Track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers
- Experience on optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers
- Communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity and a preference for working in small and collaborative teams
- Fluency in English
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!