Account Manager ECS Germany
Our world-class team of media professionals is seeking Account Manager to develop our business with small business advertisers. Twitter has grown over the past 10 years to 320m users and we’re now rolling out our advertising products internationally.
Who We Are:
Twitter has changed the way people communicate. Now we have a substantial opportunity to change how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base. We are building an elite team of sales professionals and is seeking an Associate Account Manager to develop our business with small business advertisers. If you are an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience, great at building strong and solid customer relationships, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities at Twitter, Inc.
Who You Are:
- You sell Twitter latest advertising solutions to new and existing advertisers
- Consistently deliver against sales target while you are delivering excellent customer sales experience to Twitter's advertisers.
- You communicate with customers both actively and reactively, via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers get the best return on investment on their advertising investment by working closely in a consultative role with customers.
- Drive quality and efficiency in everything you do through identifying areas for improvement on an ongoing basis
- Provide product teams with feedback around customer needs and challenges to influence product prioritization and road map
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years experience in sales account management and acquisitions/telesales and support.
- Interest in working against sales target.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Positive attitude with a commitment to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & German; comfortable with online communication tools.
- You sell Twitter latest advertising solutions to new and existing advertisers/agencies.
- Uncommonly resourceful; able to mine available knowledge bases to find answers.
- Experience working in a customer/client-facing environment (preferred).
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media (preferred).
- Active and passionate Twitter user. Be sure to share your @handle on your resume!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!