Web Marketing Manager, Self-Serve Ads
Who We Are
Hundreds of millions of people use Twitter daily to see what’s new in the world and to connect to their interests. Twitter is also an electric place for brands, businesses, and self-promoters to find a loyal audience. Twitter’s Self-Serve Ads team helps businesses find their voice and audience on Twitter and we help advertisers reach their best audiences using Twitter Ads products.
What You’ll Do
You will play a key role in delivering a compelling web experience for our business customers. You will be responsible for translating global marketing strategies into personalized, high-performing experiences that are constantly being tested and optimized. You will serve as a liaison between marketing and other teams, including IT, data science, engineering and customer success.
You will collaborate cross-functionally and apply your experience and technical skills to drive projects that are critical to the success of our business. You will be responsible for the UX on business.twitter.com, working with stakeholders to deliver an experience that serves business users and advertiser customers. You’ll create compelling touch points that deliver new business opportunities to our customer focused teams.
- Iterate the UX and collaborate with technical and business teams to implement an optimized business oriented website.
- Collaborate with business and marketing teams to implement improvements to ensure our customers derive value and our sales and marketing teams meet their objectives.
- Develop and test new pages and experiences using Adobe Experience Manager CMS and Adobe Target.
- Partner with our data team and other technical teams across Twitter to provide insights.
- Troubleshoot issues and identify solutions
- Create compelling acquisition funnels.
- Demonstrated experience creating great web experiences, specifically focused around B2B content-driven demand gen.
- Understanding of user experience, usability, website design, html and CSS.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or a similar CMS.
- Experience with A/B testing, audience segmentation, and targeting, preferably using Adobe target or a similar tool.
- Strong project management experience, ability to manage projects across multiple global business units on tight deadlines
- Experience with Google Analytics or a similar web analytics tool
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data and analytics to understand and improve performance.
- Hands-on experience working on global websites with regional stakeholders.
- Understanding of integrated marketing channels including SEO, paid media, email, social.
- 5+ years of website management, marketing or web product management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- B2B Lead Generation skills
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Mustache (web template system) understanding
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!