US Agency Director
Twitter’s Global Agency Development Team serves as the company's ambassador and point of contact to drive Twitter’s strategic initiatives to global Holding Companies and their Agencies. The team's purpose is to help its agencies and their clients create innovative programming, content and media solutions to drive business results for the Holding Companies, their Agencies and for Twitter. We are seeking a US Agency Development Director to strategically create business building opportunities aligned with the Holding Companies.
- Develop and nurture trusted-advisor relationships with senior-level executives to uncover and create a pipeline of strategic opportunities that ultimately influence and drive Twitter revenue.
- Drive investment & performance for named US agencies. Meet or exceed Agency revenue targets through direct engagements with agency partners and US Twitter Account teams.
- Create scalable programs that drive growth and align to agency business needs, while leveraging Twitter solutions to achieve success.
- Develop and manage the concept and presentation of Agency education, training and marketing initiatives, etc.
- Develop internal business planning processes and cadences that drive tight alignment and collaboration across multiple stakeholders.
- Share deep and broad industry insights to enable agencies to differentiate and adapt to dynamic industry changes. Ensure Twitter story is understood and valued by our clients.
- Maintain collaborative and highly communicative relationships with cross functional internal stakeholders
- As Ambassador, represent Twitter at assigned Agency events and senior executive meetings (CES, Cannes, Agency Activations, etc.) to demonstrate Twitter’s product/capabilities that drives strategic opportunities.
- 15+ years experience in agency leadership / brand management / product marketing roles. Direct agency experience a strong plus.
- Deep expertise in social media platforms, and demonstrated experience in Twitter best practices
- Must have experience in negotiating and executing multi million and multiyear enterprise level contracts
- Leadership skills – strong point of view/ ability to navigate agency holding companies, leverage existing relationships and go get new relationships
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Excel at building bold, strategic, solutions leveraging a robust portfolio of Twitter assets and capabilities.
- "Get" agencies – their structure, economics, processes, roles, clients.
- Have a passion for the Advertising industry and Agency business.
- Passion for building a new category and evangelizing best practices in new digital marketing.
- Outstanding skills for building compelling, high quality, useful content in collaboration with internal and external contributors.
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!