Site Integrity Policy Specialist (12 Month ) - Arabic or Russian or Japanese
Site Integrity Policy Specialist (12 Month Contract) - Arabic or Russian or Japanese
Who We Are
Twitter’s Site Integrity efforts are on the cutting edge of a wide range of issues affecting the internet today — from combating spam and computational propaganda, to building new tools to keep the world informed during major events. Individuals in this role will collaborate with teams across the company to conduct investigations of suspicious activity and develop policy and operational solutions to help tackle some of the biggest challenges in tech.
What You’ll Do
- Resolve escalated spam and platform manipulation policy requests in an efficient and prompt fashion.
- Handle incoming queries about Site Integrity policy areas with clear, helpful, and complete responses and feedback.
- Conduct in-depth investigations of malicious activity, carry out enforcements of core Site Integrity policy areas, and propose policy, enforcement, and process improvements.
- Review and prioritize external reports of policy violations, and work closely with teams across Twitter to identify and implement appropriate resolutions.
- Support all operational tasks such as (but not limited to) queue and workflow management and process efficiency.
Who You Are
Successful candidates will be analytical, self-motivated, and have a knack for managing multiple complex tasks and projects efficiently.
- You have a deep understanding of online safety, privacy, and expression issues. Specific experience with anti-spam, a plus.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills and work well under tight deadlines.
- You have exceptional business judgement and critical thinking; you are especially detail-oriented.
- You observe strict confidentiality regarding sensitive matters.
- You are an active Twitter user with a passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression.
- You have familiarity with the processes and tools used for increased efficiency.
- You exercise patience, determination, flexibility, and grit in a high pressure work environment.
- Proficiency with Excel and SQL, a plus.
- Arabic, Japanese, or Russian language expertise, a plus.
- 3+ years experience working on content policy, anti-spam, safety, public policy, and/or security issues for a major tech company
- University degree or equivalent professional experience
Potential exposure to sensitive or graphic content, including but not limited to vulgar language, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!