Senior Program Manager, Transparency Report
Who We Are
The teams in Twitter’s Trust & Safety department are on the front lines of safety, speech, and policy issues that affect the Internet. We work to ensure user trust, protect user rights, and mitigate legal risk through policy definition, Terms of Service enforcement, and safety advocacy. We innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re a learning organization with a growth mindset, and we’re always looking for ways to improve our policies and ourselves.
What You’ll Do
To further Twitter’s efforts in transparency, we are looking for a program manager passionate about data reporting and presentation, with a background of driving the strategic direction by collaborating with multiple internal and external stakeholders. You will synthesize a program vision for the Transparency Report to ensure that Twitter is the leader in this space.
- Shepherd the timely delivery of Twitter’s bi-annual Transparency Report and other public-facing Trust reports; Plan and manage new reporting projects to address new legislation and reporting requirements.
- Lead efforts across cross-functional data engineering teams to resolve data integrity and quality issues.
- Maintain transparency vision through bold product and data roadmaps, leading cross-functional legal, comms, public policy, policy, engineering, product, operations, and analytics teams to build amazing reports for our customers
- Establish a formalized publishing processes through documentation, training, and technical solutions.
- Develop creative, interactive features and data components that will engage users of the report.
- Manage and forecast resourcing and budgeting needs of a constantly developing project. Anticipate and find solutions to changes in reporting and operational workflows
Who You Are
- You are committed to transparency (communicating transparency is really important to you)
- You are a strategic thinker and valued collaborator; you can design and execute on a vision while working cross-functionally.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are flexible, self-starting, self-motivated, and hard-working.
- You actively recognize needs, resolve problems, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
- You build and cultivate healthy relationships with partners and keep stakeholders informed and engaged.
- You are able to collaborate cross-functionally to build consensus at a business unit and departmental levels.
- 5+ years experience in any of these fields: analytics, operations management, program management, data science, product management, or process redesign, preferably at an internet or technology company.
- 3+ years in consulting, technical, or quantitative fields and a track record of delivering operational or analytical solutions to drive quality measures and decision-making.
- Possess understanding of the technical architecture of web development
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or other 3rd party content management systems
- Experience with team supervision or people management a plus
- Experience with web development and web design vendor management a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!