Senior Executive Recruiter
Come Help Us Build Twitter!
Twitter - the Number 1 Career Destination for Recruiters. The future of the organization puts a strong emphasis on building great leadership. As part of the Executive Recruiting team, you would be responsible for helping find some of the best leaders in the World to drive Twitter forward. Twitter is in search of an Executive Recruiter to partner closely with Twitter’s global leaders to provide a best in class recruiting experience. In this role, you will support the business by recruiting a diverse population of exceptional and impactful executives around the globe. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for full lifecycle executive recruiting including: creating and driving successful and efficient recruitment strategies; ensuring superior client and candidate experiences; and collaborating with the team to refine and improve out attract and hire processes. This is a hands-on generalist recruiting role with significant autonomy and ownership. It is an excellent opportunity for a search firm consultant to move in-house.
This is a full time, permanent role.
- Drive a high-touch, proactive, and consultative full life-cycle search process.
- Consult with hiring leaders to define ideal candidate profiles and develop compelling job descriptions.
- Advise hiring leaders on search strategy, effective and efficient search processes, and market/hiring trends.
- Source, attract, and deliver highly qualified passive candidates.
- Assess candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers, manage the evaluation process and hiring decisions, execute candidate follow–up and feedback.
- Partner with research to develop research and sourcing strategies to ensure we meet or exceed or hiring goals while proactively building a diverse pipeline of top talent.
- Collaborate closely with human resources to forecast hiring needs, identify internal talent for open roles, and ensure smooth onboarding for new hires.
- In partnership with compensation, provide guidance on compensation packages.
- Extend and negotiate employment offers.
- Work closely with recruiting coordinators to ensure a good candidate interview experience.
- Manage outside search firms as necessary.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7+ years of recruiting experience ideally gained at a retained executive search firm.
- Demonstrable experience building and maintaining relationships with executive hiring leaders and candidates.
- Extensive hands-on experience with all aspects of the recruiting life cycle including direct sourcing, interviewing and assessment, offer negotiation, and client management.
- Skilled researcher and sourcing skills.
- Experience recruiting sales and technical roles a plus.
- A background working with fast-paced global companies preferred.
- Experience conducting international searches preferred.
Skills and Personal Characteristics
- Highly curious with a genuine interest in people and their motivations.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a reputation for critical thinking and seeing around corners.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage complex assignments and multiple searches while delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner.
- Confident, articulate, and persuasive.
- Strong customer orientation with outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Judgment and gravitas.
- Proven ability to collaborate at all levels of an organization.
- Passion, Humility and a “Can-Do” attitude.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.