Research Analyst, Japan (Tokyo)
Working closely with our sales team, brand advertisers, product managers and in collaboration with the sales strategy team, the Ad Sales Research Analyst will help to develop and deliver research projects that prove and enhance the value of Twitter to individual advertisers and the marketing industry at large. This is an exciting and varied market research role that will reward innovation, analytical expertise and creativity.
- Work with our sales teams, brands and agency partners to deliver measurement solutions for advertising campaigns on Twitter.
- Provide solutions, data, and insights to better use Twitter’s ads in solving client problems.
- Understand the relationship between the repertoire of Twitter’s advertising measurement solutions and how different research products can best be used to measure campaigns against key client objectives.
- Collaborate with our International colleagues to help develop and launch new measurement solutions in Japan.
- Support the broader Japan research team to deliver bespoke research projects focused on understanding the value of Twitter as an advertising platform.
- Work with marketing and comms teams to package key client success stories for pre-sale conversations based on the research capabilities available.
- Help aggregate, analyze, and package insights and measurement norms uncovered by newly-developed research products for external use.
- Fluency in Japanese (native level) and English (intermediate business level).
- BA/BS degree preferred: 5+ yrs experience in marketing research (media, advertising, marketing)
- Knowledge and point-of-view about digital media research/measurement methodologies.
- Analytical expertise (e.g. Excel including pivot tables) required.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Ability to build internal and external networks to accomplish goals through collaboration with resources across teams.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about a particular industry and/or product set.
- Ability to sift through large quantities of data to tell meaningful stories.
- Organized, responsible, with a focus on adhering to project timelines.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and is action oriented.
- Is driven and solution-oriented and can overcome obstacles to drive projects through completion.
- Passion and personality
- Familiarity with statistical packages (SPSS, SAS, R, etc) and social media analytics preferred.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!