Program Manager, Brand Strategy
Program Manager -- Brand Strategy
Twitter’s Brand Strategy team partners with the platform’s most sophisticated advertisers and agencies to develop work that makes headlines. Join our team of innovators.
Who We Are:
Brand Strategy is where innovation happens for advertisers. We are a team of strategists, creatives, and technologists that partners with Twitter’s most talked about brands. Our work focuses on strengthening relationships, developing sound insights for our marketers, and creating experiences people talk about.
Who You Are:
A cross-functional thinker with a passion for transforming creative ideas into reality. A love of marketing and the media industry is a plus. You are user-centric, empathic, and passionate about operations. You can see the moving parts and the big picture, able to translate project complexities to non-technical stakeholders.
You value sensible solutions, clear communication, and team transparency. You have a track record of effective partnership with both internal and external stakeholders, and teams of varying disciplines. You are a team player, and prioritize creating an environment where everyone can do their best work.
What You’ll Do:
A Brand Program Manager will work cross-functionally within Twitter, primarily serving Creative Strategists and collaborating with Creative Technologists internally. Externally, they often work with advertisers, agencies, and third-party vendors to manage and coordinate high-value programs and activities. These projects often utilize the Twitter platform and products in new and creative ways.
You are meticulous, analytical and organized and you help make those around you better and more efficient in their day-to-day through the processes that you implement and the programs that you manage.
Success in this role is measured by:
- Delivering positive project outcomes for Twitter and it’s advertisers, meeting the project goals on time and within budget
- Deriving analytics around the effectiveness of initiatives in driving Twitter’s goals
- Aggregate feedback from project stakeholders on quality and usefulness of communications
- Increase efficiency over time; do more with less through best practices and optimizations
- Manage projects from start to finish, including setting stakeholder expectations, maintaining team alignment, and mitigating project risks
- Produce and maintain core project artifacts including schedules, status reports and surrounding documentation.
- Manage the expectations of all stakeholders through transparent and proactive status reports and other communications
- Serve as the primary contact for third-party vendors, identifying and documenting integration points and dependencies
- Navigate complex problems effectively by managing internal relationships, cross functional teams, and collision management across initiatives that span Twitter.
- Develop a scalable strategy and organizational recommendations for execution of high-value engagements
- Coordinate across large cross-functional teams including legal, policy, procurement, analytics, design, comms, engineering and product when necessary.
- Define and document best practices, and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts
- At least 2 years of relevant digital production experience
- Excellent understanding of project management best practices
- Experience working cross-functionally on a deadline, delivering high-profile projects for clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with ease, clearly communicating program goals and milestones
- A track record of successful collaboration across technical, creative, sales, client, and agency teams
- Demonstrable leadership abilities in changing, ambiguous and challenging situations
- Experience in digital advertising, media or marketing at an ad agency, client-side, or at a media company
- Passion for Twitter, and the evolving digital advertising landscape
- Helpful application experience: Google Docs, Keynote, JIRA, project management software, project scheduling software
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!