Who We Are:
We are looking for an Office Manager for our New York City office. This dynamic role reports to the Real Estate & Workplace (REW) Regional Manager - Americas East. The position will manage a team of four who handle daily operations, mailroom, and reception.
This role is critical in driving culture in our NYC office. The right person will craft and elevate programs and amenities that make employees love coming to work every single day. We are looking for someone with a passion for developing and maintaining an extraordinary workspace that encourages employees to do their best work.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide leadership to the NYC Operations Team supporting repairs & maintenance, reception, mailroom, janitorial, moves, and food & beverage activities in the offices.
- Initiate and maintain all facilities operations vendor relationships. Manage existing contracts and ensuring SLAs are being met, including hosting QBRs. Team with Procurement on new vendor agreements (RFP/bidding), or issues with existing agreements. Onboard new vendors, establish POs, and be the point person for payment and invoicing issues. Coordinate work with outside vendors as necessary. Responsible for vendors of repairs & maintenance (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc), janitorial, movers, furniture, pest control, plants, appliances, shipping, and catering.
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with Landlord/Property Management teams.
- Ensure all service requests through Twitter’s internal ticketing system are being responded to in a timely manner and appropriately, per established SLAs. Ensure top customer service levels.
- Oversee the onsite food service program and manage vendors who provide two meals daily to employees from our in house kitchen.
- Establish strong working relationship with the office Site Lead and provide high-touch service in response to requests or issues from leadership.
- Support the Design & Construction team on all design and construction projects for the offices.
- Financial responsibility includes the development and management of the operations budget for the site and monthly variance reports to leadership. Review and approval of all department expense reports, PO requests, and invoice approvals.
- Review monthly rent invoices and sundries charges, working with Landlord and Lease Administration team on any billing discrepancies.
- Collaborate with REW Regional Manager, Global Planning team members, and business unit contacts on headcount projections. Coordinate the management of moves/adds/changes (MACs) or restacks as required.
- Develop and oversee all Workplace communications.
Who You Are:
- Creative problem-solver with a knack for designing and implementing great new processes.
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement.
- Professional, friendly, approachable demeanor.
- Positive, supportive manager.
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in real estate/facilities/property management
- Experience in managing teams and a team of direct reports
- Strong financial reporting and budgeting background
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal & written interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with KPIs, OKRs, SLAs and measuring metrics helpful
- Experience in working in a technology firm preferred
- Proficient in Mac environment (e.g. Google docs, etc.) a plus
- Flexibility with regard to job responsibilities
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!