Localization Project Manager
Who We Are:
The User Services Organisation provides a broad range of support and services to the global Twitter community, among the services provided is localization and we’re now seeking a localization project manager to join our global team.
Localization Project Managers manage the localization requirements for Twitter’s products and content, working closely with product, engineering, and design teams in addition to our marketing, business development, support, and communications teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product managers, engineers, marketing and sales content creators, to scope projects, define processes and milestones, and ensure we are shipping localized products and content according to required release dates as well as internationalization and culturalization best practices.
- Manage translation, localization, and QA projects in collaboration with vendor operations and third party language service providers.
- Provide consultation and support to product/project managers, designers, and engineers to ensure proper internationalization of products.
- Work with internal teams to establish efficient workflows and continuously improve processes related to the planning and delivery of translations and multilingual content.
- Define, prioritize, track and manage international bug backlogs and feature requirements with product teams.
- Manage ongoing quality assessment efforts and results analysis.
Who You Are:
- A seasoned localization project manager who is comfortable supporting a wide variety of content creators.
- You are highly organized and detail oriented, with a bias for action.
- You work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast paced environment, and across our different product, content and engineering teams.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are passionate about delivering an exceptional experience to our international users.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in localization, preferably as a project manager
- An excellent understanding of the end to end localization process for software products, and/ or websites, advertising & digital media.
- Experience with Internationalization tools and techniques, e.g. pseudo-language testing
- Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in a second language is an advantage
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!