Business Strategy Project Manager - Twitter Services
Twitter Service - Business Strategy PM
Who We Are
The Twitter Service team provides support to a diverse community of Twitter customers, and we are seeking an Business Strategy PM to support the Chief of Staff in their oversight of the org and its business strategy. You will be responsible for driving project management activities, working closely with our internal teams to understand and execute on organizational initiatives and project objectives. The position is based in San Francisco, CA.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain the rhythm of business approach for the Twitter Service team, supporting meeting coordination and actions on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate quarterly leadership offsites and tracking activities in support of maintaining Organizational Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Support the organizational change initiatives, taking on projects that advance our efforts for #lovewhereyouwork.
- Support Twitter Service leadership with scheduling needs that align to overall rhythm of business calendar and annual plans.
- Drive project level activities within strategic guidance in support of organizational change management.
- Provide staff-related issue management tracking.
- Work cross-functionally and globally with internal organizations across Twitter to execute and drive partnerships.
Who You Are
You’re a self-starter who is eager to learn, driven, and collaborative in a team environment. You have a keen interest in project management, solving problems, turning ambiguity into tactical plans, and you have the empathy to advocate on behalf of our customers. You’re also be detail-oriented, a fast learner, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you, you probably have:
- Basic knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for requirements gathering, and have a basic knowledge of business processes, dependencies, and needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively and analyze core business problems to be solved.
- Willingness to take initiatives in unfamiliar areas and unafraid to seek guidance on new project.
- Knowledge of professional concepts and the ability to apply personal experience.
- Ability to demonstrate high quality, thoroughness, accuracy, and completeness in assignments and special projects.
- Connect the strategic dots across the various initiatives within Twitter Service and ensure that we stay on schedule, budget, and within our business scope.
- Work cross-functionally and globally with Product Management, Engineering, Policy, Legal, Marketing and other internal organizations across Twitter to execute and drive partnerships.
- Good judgment and use available tools and templates for obtaining solutions.
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of experience in project or task management
- Experience with creating presentations and successfully delivering briefings
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, adjust prioritization when needed, and support multiple programs/projects in parallel within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of when to apply discretion and adept with communications that need to be adapted for all audience types.
- Active, passionate Twitter user with strong interest in social media.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!