Agency Partner, Korea (Seoul)
- Collaborate across groups to identify revenue opportunities
- Analyze and distribute key business metric reporting and insights to monitor agency business performance on an ongoing basis
- Partner with sales in the development of account plans
- Grow agency partnerships and improve Twitter fluency
- Serve as a liaison between agencies and Twitter to help them adopt the platform and build first class programs for them and their clients.
- Explain and demonstrate how and why individuals use Twitter to identify and inspire authentic uses of Twitter for their clients
- Develop and conduct educational roadshows / bootcamp-style training to inform about best practices for using Twitter for their clients.
- Work with agencies to drive innovation and help structure programs that deliver positive business impact for Twitter and agency clients
- Work with agencies and sales to document and merchandise innovative uses of Twitter: discover, catalog and 'case' great Twitter usage stories and evidence that will help shape the agency, brand and media world's understanding of how brands can use Twitter
- Provide input to Product Marketing & Product teams about advertiser insights and needs for new products, features and solutions
- BA/BS degree, MBA or related Master’s preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in a media agency or as a media owner
- Highly desirable to have experience in programmatic & API solutions
- Strong understanding of online advertising industry and opportunities for marketers
- Established relationships with decision makers within agencies
- Strong project management skills to develop, scale and oversee execution against roadmaps for multiple projects
- Skilled to facilitate working relationships between matrix teams such as product, engineering, communications, business development, media, finance, and sales.
- Preference for working in small, dynamic, fast paced and collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Korean
- Passion for Twitter’s vision, culture and products
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!