Sr. Tax Analyst
We are currently seeking an experienced hands-on Sr. Tax Analyst to join the Twitter tax team!
The Sr. Tax Analyst will team with the rest of the tax team to support the reporting, planning, and compliance efforts for Twitter (US multi-national company).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with the team on the tax accounting provision process in accordance with ASC 740 and stay abreast of technical updates pertinent to Twitter
- Assist with the U.S. and international income tax reporting to ensure all reporting obligations are satisfied accurately and timely
- Lead the SOX 404 documentation efforts for all tax accounting controls
- Support the outsourced tax return process by coordinating with the tax firm to provide required information and review the prepared domestic and state tax returns
- Support ongoing tax projects, including tax research and modeling for tax impacts
- Assist the Tax Controversy senior manager with domestic tax audits
- Develop effective working relationships with finance, accounting and other functions located in the US and throughout the world
- Prepare the transfer pricing calculations with the Transfer Pricing Senior Tax Manager
- Assist with the withholding tax process
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CPA and/or Master in tax preferred
- Knowledge of ASC 740
- 5+ years relevant experience in Big 4 and/or technology industry, including technical skills in a wide range of income tax matters
- Experience with technology companies is preferred
- Motivated individual who looks to continue to develop their tax technical skills
- Knowledge of Oracle
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deliver on tight timelines
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to clearly and concisely interface with all levels of management
- Understanding of transfer pricing relationships common to U.S. multi-nationals
- Team player!
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!