Sr. Research Manager
Senior Research Manager, Brazil
Twitter is looking for a seasoned research executive to lead Twitter’s Ad Sales Research team in Brazil. This role will be responsible for leading a world class research team that supports Twitter's monetization efforts through robust audience insights, campaign effectiveness capabilities, marketplace intelligence, thought leadership, and custom primary research investigations that demonstrate Twitter’s value as an advertising platform. The ideal candidate is a visionary thinker that can deliver breakthrough insights, measurement capabilities, and create systems and platforms to scale with our growth and marketer needs.
The successful candidate must have experience leading teams in a fast-paced environment supporting a large advertising business.
Success in this role looks like:
- Proving Twitter’s effectiveness and ROI of our platform for marketers in order to grow and maintain investment in our products.
- Establishing industry thought leadership that delivers insight into how consumer and brands are using Twitter to communicate, transact, and discover content across all verticals.
- Growing Twitter’s presence and authority as a leading advertising and research platform through speaking opportunities, published studies, and industry visibility.
- Lead, support and develop a team of 2 research analysts
- Manage relationships with all senior Brazilian sales leaders;
- Deliver audience insights that grow sales opportunities;
- Manage a team handling custom requests for these tools in both pre- and post-sale capacities;
- Deliver campaign effectiveness capabilities that prove the value of Twitter's advertising solutions;
- Build and grow strategic relationships with third-party research partners;
- Oversee campaign-specific research-study workflow (e.g., vendor management, request timing, report delivery, results interpretation);
- Support Sales in recommending appropriate measurement solutions for large-scale campaigns;
- Build and maintain relationships with research partners who assess the competitive landscape and the perceptions of Twitter’s ads business;
- Deliver thought leadership (against a budget) and represent Twitter in the industry;
- Develop strategic partnerships with brands, research vendors, and trade organizations on large-scale research investigations that demonstrate Twitter’s value to advertisers on a paid, earned, and owned basis;
- Socialize findings in public settings, including conference appearances and key sales meetings;
- Author blog entries and white papers;
- BA/BS degree; Master’s degree a plus
- 10+ years of experience in media research;
- Significant online experience in a publisher or agency setting, preferably in social media
- Cross media (TV) experience;
- Strong knowledge of ads market and measurement
- Primary research experience: survey editing, sample-recruitment monitoring, vendor project management, results interpretation / analysis, and client interface.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!