Senior IT Application Engineer - Corporate Identity (Sailpoint)
Who We Are
Twitter is a growing organization that faces new challenges as it evolves. IT Enterprise Applications (ITEA) Corporate Identity and Integration team focuses on building and supporting Twitter’s internal application integration, access and identity environment. ITEA is collectively responsible for establishing processes for continual improvement, guiding administration, and partnering with multiple internal teams on a project-to-project basis. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
What You’ll Do
In addition the responsibility of this position includes identity propagation, provisioning, de-provisioning, life-cycle events, roles, birthrights, and maintaining compliance requirements. You will work with HR and connected teams to provide a great on-boarding experience. You will build systems to enable seamless and secure access to applications that support our internal customers and their operational needs while keeping Twitter systems stable and secure.
Who You Are
To continually strengthen our growing team, we are looking for an experienced Identity and Access Management developer, to help guide the design and development of highly scalable business application solutions demonstrating our various platforms. As an integral member of the broader IT Enterprise Applications team, this position will be responsible for developing creative solutions in support of our business partner’s evolving requirements.
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience with these responsibilities:
- A developer that can oversee the design, development and deployment of identity-based solutions to internal business teams within Twitter
- Mentoring junior team members, and supporting a best-in-class IT engineering team
- Provide leadership and guidance to develop or improve business process automation solutions for internal Twitter teams, specifically around the identity lifecycle
- Collaborate with architects and other engineers to develop technical designs and solution recommendations
- Partner with internal IT Product Managers and work with multiple business partners to develop solutions against departmental roadmaps
- Partner with other internal engineering teams and third party vendors to develop consistent and scalable solutions
- Collaborate with internal audit and compliance teams to identify, remediate, and prevent issues & risks
- Responsible for guiding design, code review, and release management as part of the oversight of our internal software development lifecycle
- Work with other members of the broader IT Enterprise Applications team for coordinated solution delivery
- Collaborate with production operations team to deploy functionality and provide post-production support
- Proven experience in development, and implementation of identity, access management and system integration software solutions
- 5+ years developing on Sailpoint IIQ
- Developed Java based connectors for on premise and SaaS applications
- Experience in WebServices design and development
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS or equivalent work experience
- Ability to translate business needs to technical solutions
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively interact across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in an aggressive, fast paced environment managing multiple priorities
- Team oriented approach
- 10+ years of enterprise wide experience in the identity & access management domain
- 5+ years of working with production environments, supporting operational issues
- Basic networking concepts, ACLs.
- Has solved for problems in a heterogeneous distributed environment.
- Experience working with information security, compliance and audit teams
- Experience with LDAP directories
- Experience with Password Management Systems
- Familiar with Okta platform functionality
- Proficiency working within a defined SDLC process
- Consuming requirements documents
- Writing design documents
- Working in a source-controlled environment.
- Experience working within an Agile development framework
Here’s all the legal good stuff: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!