Product Manager - Identity
The Consumer Products team is looking for an experienced product manager to work on Twitter’s user identity products including Verification and Profiles.
Who We Are:
The Consumer Product team is responsible for the core consumer Twitter experience, from creating the new features and experiences that happen inside the Twitter and TweetDeck apps to refining how Tweets are displayed on web pages across the internet. Our teams work relentlessly to help Twitter users see the best of the Twitter - whether through new features like Events, new initiatives to curb abuse and spam or applying machine learning models and algorithms to find the most interesting Tweets. Come help us build a newer, better Twitter!
What You'll Do:
As the Product Manager on Identity, you will:
- Develop and execute Twitter’s user identity roadmap including how to showcase authenticity and credibility on Profiles and throughout the app
- Revisit Twitter’s Verification strategy and develop 2019 plan
- Work with other product teams to scope and execute additional profile products (e.g., business profiles)
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, product marketing, research, comms, public policy, policy and legal to build amazing products for our customers
- Communicate product vision and priorities internally and externally
Who You Are:
- You have a track record of shipping end-user focused products
- You’ve worked on Identity products for creators, advertisers or political groups
- You love Twitter - have a strong appreciation for user problems, and an ability to distill insights into the right product answer
- Passionate about design
- Strong analytical ability and experience making data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience handling input from team members
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience working on a significant product roadmap from strategic inception to launch
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline preferred
At Twitter, we have a bold aspiration to reach every person on the planet. We believe that goal is more attainable with a team that understands and represents different cultures and backgrounds. Twitter is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to everyone, regardless of their race, color, ancestry, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran or any other legally protected status.
“San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!