Partnerships Manager, 6 Months' Contract (Delhi or Bangalore)
Work Location: Delhi or Bangalore, India
Twitter is transforming the way mobile users around the world interact with one another, and with leaders in government, television, sports, news and entertainment. Twitter is the first place people turn to hear and talk about what’s happening. Information moves quickly and conversations unfold live and unscripted. From breaking news to the biggest events in politics, sports, and entertainment – Twitter brings it to you first.
This is your opportunity to help drive this change. Twitter is seeking an ambitious and multi-talented person to drive our exciting expansion into South India. Overall, you'll be educating Indian media partners in the news vertical and will identify and champion best practices for using Twitter to drive growth, innovation and revenue.
As a Partnerships Manager, you must be well-connected in media circles, and have a clear understanding of the platform. English is a must and Tamil is preferred.
- Provide front-line technical support to content partners, solving problems and escalating to internal support and policy teams as needed.
- Manage, track and expand Twitter's numerous relationships with the content ecosystem to increase the usage of Twitter among them, with a specific concentration on South India partners.
- Prepare training and presentation materials, including presentations, case studies, training handouts, and/or best practice guides.
- Develop best practices, new integration formats, and business strategy to drive adoption of Twitter
- To help content creators and media companies grow and monetize their audience by championing Twitter's unique offerings for content partners
- 5-7 years of media experience in APAC
- News background preferred
- Language skills: English a must, Tamil preferred, Kannada, Malayalam a plus
- Exceptional understanding of Twitter and social media’s impact on media, society, technology.
- Demonstrated communication, negotiation, relationship building and monetization skills.
- Experience conducting data-driven analyses to drive decision-making.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to multi-task
- BA/BS degree.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!