Partnership Solutions, Support - 12 months' contract (Mumbai)
Twitter is transforming the way mobile users around the world interact with one another, and with leaders in government, television, sports, news and entertainment.Twitter is the first place people turn to hear and talk about what’s happening. Information moves quickly and conversations unfold live and unscripted. From breaking news to the biggest events in politics, sports, and entertainment – Twitter brings it to you first.
This is your opportunity to help drive this change within the entertainment ecosystem in Asia Pacific. Twitter is seeking an ambitious and multi-talented person to drive and grow our existing partnerships in the region. You will be educating Indian media partners and content publishers to drive growth, innovation and eventually, revenue.
As a member of the Global Content Partnerships team, you must have a background in Indian media and entertainment and have a passion for Twitter. An understanding of the Tamil and Telugu industries, as well as fluency is Tamil and/or Telugu is beneficial.
Twitter India’s content partnerships team works with a wide range of partners across news, entertainment and sports
- Provide front-line technical support to content partners, solving problems and escalating to internal support and policy teams as needed.
- Educating publishers about Twitter tools.
- Working with internal teams to maintain the health of conversation on Twitter, especially in line with big events next year: Cricket World Cup, Elections in India.
- Working cross-functionally to build one-pagers and collateral as well as proactive messaging for Twitter’s key influencers and publishers.
- 2-3 years of media experience in India
- Exceptional understanding of Twitter and social media’s impact on media, society, technology.
- Demonstrated communication, negotiation, relationship building and partnership skills.
- Experience conducting data-driven analyses to drive decision-making.
- Fluent in English
- BA/BS degree
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!