MoPub Publisher Solutions Manager, APAC
MoPub is the world’s leading mobile ad exchange for mobile application publishers, designed to drive more ad revenue through a single solution. We offer an industry-leading, comprehensive monetization platform for mobile app publishers that combines real-time-bidding, ad serving, cross-promotional capabilities, and ad network mediation into one, easy-to-use stack.
MoPub is looking for a Publisher Solutions Manager to help manage and grow strategic publishers/app developers on the MoPub platform in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region. The PSM is the day-to-day manager on publisher accounts, owning the primary operations contact. It is your job to drive the success of our top publishers via the onboarding of newly-signed publishers, regular business reviews, monitoring and advising clients on performance, educating and up-selling publishers on new product rollouts, and documenting and advising on product requests.
This is a highly visible role within the company, assisting in the growth and retention of our largest and longest-tenured clients. As a PSM, you will support strategic conversations with publishers to identify new opportunities and grow revenue across the platform. You will also contribute to cross-team collaboration with Publisher Solutions, Professional Services, and Product to ensure client success. This role reports to the Managing Director, MoPub, Asia-Pacific/Japan.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead launch and onboarding process for fast-growth publishers
- Support the day-to-day management of client relationships, including monitoring of performance and other statistics
- Serve as the main point of contact for troubleshooting and inbound questions from publishers
- Manage to a revenue target for the regional publisher business on a quarterly basis
- Work cross functionally to identify and implement revenue growth opportunities for the publisher, including upselling the publisher on new products
- Convey client feedback, product requests, and needs to product team with quantifiable impact and justification based on publisher size and relationship
- Create project plan and timelines for newly signed publisher to drive fast integration and onboarding
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a customer-facing role, with ideally 2+ years track record of growing revenue from publisher clients in region
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to all levels of management
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with clients located in the Asia-Pacific region
- Language skills: English fluency, along with working-level proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!