Marketing Manager, SSA - China (Singapore)
Who We Are:
Self-Serve Ads (SSA) team is focused on acquiring and growing Twitter’s Small and Medium Business (SMB) advertisers globally through a combination of data and engineering, marketing, customer acquisition, and customer service. As a marketing manager in the SSA team, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives to grow our China advertisers.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop quarterly integrated marketing plans, programs and partnerships to increase growth and contribution of China to global self-serve advertising revenue.
- Customize global marketing strategies to align with small and medium advertisers in China in terms of content, languages and style
- Digital Media Planning and develop scalable ways to use data and metrics to drive growth
- Create and execute a strategy for events, sponsorships and speaking opportunities – to amplify Twitter’s industry presence in the market
- Conceptualize and conduct researches to inform strategy to grow our advertiser base in China
- Showcase Thought leadership in digital marketing by representing Twitter at industry events.
- Define KPIs, automate, scale and measure marketing initiatives to show continuous impact.
- Effectively communicate the results to maximize impact across internal and external stakeholders globally
Skills & Requirements:
- BA/BS degree preferred, MBA or equivalent a plus
- 5-10 years of experience. 3+ years of experience in China and in B2B marketing. 2+ years of Digital Paid Media Channel Marketing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & Mandarin
- Demonstrated understanding the advertising industry, esp. online, in China
- Ability to craft creative, inspiring, stories that communicate complex concepts simply.
- Experience working with senior marketers at both agencies and global brands and expertise supporting and enabling a sales organization
- Strong stakeholder management and demonstrated ability to lead and inspire cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute marketing campaigns and programs that have a measurable impact on a global business, including email campaigns, webinars, events and content marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast paced environment
- Passion for Twitter, selling, storytelling, customer needs, market dynamics and uncovering and executing on new opportunities
- Experience working in team environments with limited supervision.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!