Legal Policy Operations Agent with Turkish
Join the Trust & Safety team that works to safeguard the user’s voice and #LoveWhereYouWork!
Who We Are
The teams in Twitter’s Trust & Safety (T&S) department work to safeguard the user’s voice in balance with manageable risk through policy enforcement that promotes trust in Twitter. Areas of focus include privacy and intellectual property rights, government and law enforcement requests, advertising policies, and safety advocacy.
What You’ll Do
Twitter Trust & Safety seeks a goal-oriented, focused person to join our Legal Policy team in Dublin and help keep our legal process operations organized and on track. If you're detail-oriented, dedicated, analytical, and have a knack for managing multiple tasks efficiently, apply today!
You will handle global legal requests for account information, primarily document intake and processing. You will work closely with Legal Policy team members in San Francisco, Ireland, and Singapore on prioritizing requests and making the team’s operations more consistent. Legal Policy team members also serve on an on-call rotation, working closely with other members of Trust & Safety to provide timely responses to emergency requests from all over the world.
Experience in reviewing, documenting, and tracking legal requests is preferred. You will be responsible for supporting your team in making sure requests are processed and tracked in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
Who You Are
● You are at ease with providing clear and concise responses to time-sensitive requests
● You are an excellent communicator, and will maintain open, thorough, and regular communication with teammates and cross-functional teams
● You are flexible and can adjust accordingly to ensure team efficiency and deliverables are met
● You are able to spot anomalies or unusual patterns in requests you handle
● You are detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize tasks in a dynamic work environment even when they are sometimes monotonous
● You can deliver consistent high-quality work
● Any experience you have with high volume document intake and processing is beneficial
● You are a keen decision maker, self motivated, and a team player
● Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking; extremely detail-oriented
● Exceptional communication and writing skills
● Passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression
● Perseverance, determination, and grit; a stand out colleague
● Ability to manage time and prioritize work effectively
● Multilingual, complete fluency in English & Turkish essential. Another language on top of these is highly sought after.
● This role requires weekend coverage (Sunday - Thursday schedule).
● Prior experience at a tech company
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education / experience
● Additional fluency in other languages is preferred
NOTE: Telecommuting is not an option; this role is in Dublin, Ireland. Please be sure to specify all languages and level of fluency in your application/resume.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!