Head of Procure to Pay
Twitter Finance Operations is looking for an energetic and visionary leader to lead Global Procure to Pay Operations. The successful candidate will work with the Source to Pay Process DRI (Directly Responsible Individual) and other Finance leaders to design and operate end-to-end processes and policies for global and local suppliers, commercial partners and employee expenses. The ideal candidate will establish positive, professional relationships with internal and extended external teams including Sourcing, Accounting, Financial Planning, Tax & Treasury, Sales and Ads Operations and Engineering Product The individual must be a strategic thinker and payments expert while having the proven ability to work well with the entire organization to ensure consistency of processes and management of risks across all geographies.
- Leads, coaches and guides the procure to pay teams internal to Twitter as well as provide oversight for business process outsourced teams.
- Drive operational excellence and compliance into process and procedures, with a focus on automation, standardization, documentation, monitoring and measurement as well as strong internal controls.
- Partners with the business and IT in development of global system solutions and management of related projects
- Work with the business to select and implement global payments methods for existing and future product offerings
- Owns and optimizes relationships with Twitter partners including those for payments processing, payments risk management and travel and expense platforms.
- Work with Source to Pay DRI and Twitter Business to establish multi-year journey map
- Create and deliver executive communications including status reporting, business case documents, metrics reporting and other ad hoc items to inform senior Finance leadership decision making including investment decisions.
- Monitors changes in the company and proactively engages in identifying solutions for future changes including new products, significant initiatives and compliance requirements.
- Builds and sustains external relationships and seeks outside sources to stay abreast of best practices, trends and new technologies in the Procurement and Payments spaces.
- Experience with global end-to-end Procure to Pay, Financial Accounting, Planning and reporting systems and processes.
- Payments acceptance optimization, credit card processing, fraud management and mobile payments systems experience highly desirable.
- Experience developing and executing complex project plans.
- Experience managing and developing global teams including outsourced resources.
- Strong communication skills
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!