Executive Assistant - Product
We are looking for an Assistant to join the Product Team at Twitter Headquarters in San Francisco. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, detail-oriented, extraordinarily adaptable to a fast-paced environment, and has a knack for creative problem-solving. We are seeking a business partner who will anticipate executive needs, take ownership of their schedules, keep them organized and internally connected so they can better focus on the business priorities at hand.
For the right candidate, this role should provide an exciting glimpse into the true heart of a fast-growing organization.
What You’ll Do
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Facilitate staff meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams
- Strategically manage and maintain their calendar
- Coordinate international and domestic travel and prepare expense reports
- Plan, coordinate, and execute varying types of internal and external meetings and events
- Create and edit Keynote, PowerPoint and Google Doc presentations
- Serve as a liaison between the Engineering, Product & Design teams and other departments
- Champion organization and execution of EPD initiatives and activities (ex. HackWeek, Summer Picnic) in partnership with EPD admins & internal teams
Who You Are
- You have excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex internal and external executive meetings
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps, Keynote, and MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Interest and experience implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, useful demeanor, and a passion and interest in Twitter
- BA or BS degree with a strong academic background preferred
- Minimum of 2 year full-time relevant work experience
- Experience working with executive management
“We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
“San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.