Executive Assistant, Contract, 6 - 12 months, Delhi (India)
Twitter…the best place you have ever worked. Ever. As a company, we strive to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. If that sounds like your kind of company, keep reading.
The Executive Assistant will support an Executive at Twitter. It is important that this person can juggle diverse responsibilities with tact and humor.
What You’ll Do
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level, tailored administrative support to executives
- Precise execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process
- Prioritize and lead multiple projects at a time, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Manage schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way
- Facilitate meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel
- Submit accurate expense reports in a timely manner
- Serve as a liaison between office teams
- Take ownership of your organization’s people and business priorities/needs across multiple offices around the globe
- Juggle an array of projects and events in support of the org and organization as a whole
- Partner closely with the executive assistants within your organization and admins across the company to plan and execute meetings and events
Who You Are
- You have excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex internal and external executive meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest and experience identifying and implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity
- Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, and adapt quickly while remaining flexible
- Ability to problem-solve independently is a must
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Confirmed ability to maintain high level of confidentiality, integrity, discretion and judgement
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, team player demeanor, and a passion and interest in Twitter
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!