Corporate Security Response Manager (West Coast)
Twitter Corporate Security Response Manager (West Coast)
Who We Are
Twitter’s Corporate Security Team (CorpSec) is seeking a leader to manage Twitter’s response to security and safety incidents in our San Francisco Office. This position is ideal for a self-starter who is used to working in a fast paced environment. This position will report to the Head of Physical Security and will be based in San Francisco. This leader will also collaborate daily with Regional Managers, Head of Security Systems, Travel & Events Teams, Executive Protection Teams and Global Operations teams in EMEA, APAC and LATAM.
What You’ll Do
- Lead Corporate Security response efforts at Twitter San Francisco.
- Assist with special protection operations at Twitter San Francisco.
- Ensure that risk assessments are completed for Twitter San Francisco.
- Ensure relevant intelligence monitoring is coordinated in San Francisco.
- Manage relevant external partners to promote safe neighborhood and safe commuter programs for Twitter San Francisco.
- Work with relevant internal teams teams and vendors to ensure emergency notification systems are used effectively at Twitter San Francisco.
- Ensure all Twitter CorpSec regions develop, document and use relevant procedures and protocols for fire and life safety drills.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with relevant law enforcement partners in San Francisco.
- Ensure training is provided to Corp Sec team members and business partners relevant to safety and security matters in San Francisco.
- Provide driver support for executive protection in San Francisco as necessary. Ensure all team members and contractors tasked with driving are trained to appropriate standards.
- Take responsibility for relevant portions of the Corp Sec Business Continuity Team plan, execute and document fire and life safety matters for all Twitter offices.
- Assist with executive protection or other focused protection details as necessary.
- Work with relevant industry partners to learn and share relevant information to event security and executive protection for Twitter SF.
Who You Are
- A leader with the ability to adapt to a unique corporate culture and effectively balance security with Twitter values.
- A motivated self-starter who is eager to lead security disciplines.
- A manager with excellent time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize.
- A person that will help craft the strategic direction of new programs while working with existing programs to make them more efficient and effective.
- Someone who has a proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- A security professional with a proven history of success in a dynamic and rapidly changing work space.
- Minimum educational requirement of a degree in Criminology, Security Management, Business, Economics, Finance, or related field; While a Bachelor’s or advanced degree is preferred, relevant work experience would also be accepted.
- 10 plus years of law enforcement, security or military experience.
- Strong proven leadership, preferably managing people and processes.
- Willingness and ability to travel on short notice in support of CorpSec operations and initiatives.
- Possession of a valid passport with no travel restrictions.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!