Client Partner, Large Customer Sales
Twitter is building a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Client Partner to grow our business with advertisers and their agencies. We work with Large Clients and are passionate about Mobile, Digital and Live.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience, a consistent track record, and solid customer relationships, we invite you to apply for this opportunity in our advertising sales organization at Twitter, Inc.
● You will build and execute successful growth strategies that create win/win results for Twitter and your clients
● You will establish collaborative business relationships between Twitter and a large book of companies, and their marketing agencies
● You will lead consultative sales conversations that highlight the differentiated value of Twitter through the lens of our customers’ unique business challenges with both brand- and performance-focused marketers
● You will help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth
● You will enthusiastically work through internal and external challenges to provide magical customer experiences
● You will provide thought leadership on the evolving digital media landscape, measurement challenges, and changing consumer behavior.
● +6 years of experience in sales, preferably digital media sales with a track record of exceeding quota and the ability to grow a book of business
● Ability to unlock and establish relationships with marketing decision makers at companies and agencies
● Ability to communicate clearly, succinctly, and in a differentiated way to decision makers at different levels of the organization
● Deep understanding of Twitter and the digital media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
● Expertise in both performance and video products is desirable
● A real passion for Twitter and our mission
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!