Safety Policy Specialist, Japanese Speaking (Singapore)
Who We Are:
The Safety Policy team is on the front lines of safety, speech, and policy issues that affect the internet. Twitter’s real time environment and international growth have presented unique challenges in these areas and we are looking for an empathetic, proactive, Safety Policy Specialist, to join our team in Singapore.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for researching, drafting, and driving process changes for cutting edge policy and safety solutions. You will work collaboratively with a variety of departments within Twitter, serve as the primary point of contact for high-level safety escalations in the APAC region, and work closely with our Public Policy and operational teams to communicate our policies in a clear, objective, and patient way.
Who You Are:
- You have deep understanding of regional online safety and speech issues
- You are comfortable working independently, with minimal guidance
- You think critically and work well under pressure
- You have the ability to anticipate needs, develop, and implement solutions
- You have strong project management experience
- Complete fluency in English and Japanese
- University degree or equivalent work experience (JD / MBA experience preferred but not required)
- 5+ years experience working on content policy, and/or safety issues for a major tech company
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!