IT Product Ops Analyst - Finance
Who We Are
At Twitter our IT Enterprise Applications team focuses on implementing and supporting applications to help our internal customers meet their operational needs. We are responsible for establishing processes for continual improvement, guiding administration, and partnering with multiple stakeholders on a project-to-project basis. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
What You’ll Do
To strengthen our growing team, we are looking for a product operations analyst focused on Finance applications & processes with a background in project management and implementing and supporting finance applications through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support). In this capacity you will be working closely with IT Product Managers, Engineering, and Finance to deliver excellent results.
Who You Are
You have outstanding interpersonal skills, are an analytical thinker, and great at navigating complex issues. You have experience working with a growing team, and you thrive in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience with:
- Delivering projects and systems enhancements utilizing Agile scrum methodology:
- conducting user interviews;
- evaluating as-is processes;
- writing / validating user stories;
- application testing, and
- identifying & resolving issues.
- Managing scrum artifacts and sprints, including a prioritized backlog, grooming, sprint planning, and stand up meetings.
- Collaborating with other IT teams and business units to manage technical delivery of multiple projects:
- provides planning and monitoring of project phases and tasks; and
- identifies and notifies management of issues impeding project goals and recommends alternative solutions to ensure objectives and timelines are met.
- Serving as a functional expert in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Contributing to the design of overall system functionality to meet the needs of the business and improve processes.
- Application controls and partnering with compliance and internal audit to maintain a healthy application environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Business Administration desired.
- Min 3 years of experience, preferable in business applications development.
- Strong understanding of the technical architecture and the general suite of industry products available within Finance delivery solutions.
- Functional experience in SFDC, Oracle E-Business Suite R12, Hyperion Account Reconciliation Manager (ARM), Hyperion Planning, or other 3rd party business applications preferred.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following business processes: Order-to-Cash, Source-to-Pay, Record-to-Report.
- Background working within an Agile environment.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!