What You'll Do:
- Document financial processes and perform test of controls for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance and operational audits
- Assist with the execution of the internal audit plan and timely completion of assigned audits
- Perform walkthroughs in order to assist with process documentation and develop process flow charts
- Assist with performing and documenting enterprise risk management activities
- Assist with IT related projects
- Identify control deficiencies and recommend improvements related to the Company’s key controls
- Interact with appropriate employees and departments within the organization to evaluate and consider solutions to align controls with business risks
- Work closely with external auditors, IA team members and process owners to enable completion of testing per schedule
- Manage multiple priorities/projects for on-time delivery
Who You Are
- Big 4 public accounting firm experience preferred
- Certified Public Accountant desirable
- You have proven problem solving skills- defining problems, collecting relevant data, and recommending improvement/corrective actions
- Strong technical, analytic, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, adaptive, proactive, quick learner, and works well with others in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to balance quality of work with speed of execution
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business
- 1+ years’ work experience in auditing and/or SOX
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge, including understanding of financial auditing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel / PowerPoint / Word / SharePoint)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!