Contracts Specialist, EMEA
You'll be responsible for a wide range of legal and contract-related matters that arise throughout EMEA. You’ll work on important commercial matters between Twitter and its partners, customers, advertisers and vendors. As part of the Legal team you will work with Finance, Sales, Procurement and a variety of other teams at Twitter. We're looking for an experienced international Contracts Specialist who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with broad responsibilities. You'll need to bring negotiation and drafting smarts, sound judgment and business sense and a good personality because you'll be dealing with various functional teams in a rapidly scaling business. Ideally you have worked in-house in the advertising, technology, or new media space handling a variety of legal matters, including sales and procurement-related contracts and associated policy issues.
- Reviewing, negotiating, and drafting sales, partner, supplier, contractor and other complex commercial agreements.
- Supporting, negotiating and processing advertising deals and helping to define and enforce advertising policies.
- Reviewing and amending contracts for Twitter’s influencer businesses.
- Helping to define contract management processes and to improve standard templates to meet evolving business and legal requirements.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to streamline provisions, processes or negotiations.
- Supporting various teams throughout the company, including Sales, Operations, Procurement, HR, Finance and Facilities. Providing CRM tool support for sales team.
- Supporting various other commercial/transactional and legal matters, depending on desire, aptitude and needs of the business qualifications.
- At least 1 - 3 years (though more is welcome) of relevant experience supporting sales, advertising and procurement matters either in house or in private practice.
- At least 1 - 3 years of experience providing timely and helpful contractual and commercial best practices guidance for a new media-oriented company or relatable industry.
- Prior in-house or secondment experience working for a fast-paced and fast-growing United States-based multinational technology company strongly preferred.
- Experience using and supporting the Salesforce / Apttus CRM platform a plus.
- Aptitude and willingness to take on legal and policy related matters that extend beyond the realm of commercial contracts. Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible, self-starting and hard working. Comfortable working with ambiguity in a company experiencing rapid growth.
- Demonstrated sound business judgment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects under tight deadline pressure.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with strong academic record.
- Fluency in a second language of either, German, Spanish, French or Arabic is desirable but not compulsory.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!